Wednesday 5 September 2012

UNLIMITED BROWSING AND DOWNLOADING JUST GOT CHEAPER!


Good day good people, today i will be showing you another way of browsing, downloading and streaming videos without hurting your pockets.

I have been using this for sometime now and i want to share it with my friends today.

What can I do with this?
1. Browsing unlimitedly.
2. Downloading software, movies, e-books and project materials.
3. Streaming videos online.
4. Watching sports and news channels online at any time.
5. Skyping all day. And so on.

 What is needed?
1. Your laptop.
2. Modem.
3. An MTN sim with BIS.
4. The SANDWICH software.

For more info contact me: 08036313723 or 08094566790.

Below are some screen shots using the software:

Downloading and watching world news.


Streaming home video on you-tube.


My modem well connected.





No comments:

Post a Comment